Monday, August 16, 2010

The Cherry Creek, Colorado Goodwill

One of the more affluent neighborhoods in Colorado (if you don't know) is Cherry Creek. The median home is about $700,000... so not a bad place to go shopping.  I took a trip to the local goodwill, which is smaller and surprisingly more unorganized then other Goodwill stores. Nonetheless it was filled with lots of high-end dresses, jeans and other women's clothing as I expected. I saw several boutique dresses with the tags for several hundred dollars or more.

So as I was browsing around a print caught my eye... soft, pink, white and black... a flowing strapless dress with a cute pattern in a no-wrinkle fabric. I browsed around some more and although I didn't find any shoes in my size I did find a Talbot's brand half sweater to go with it.

Anyway, I love the dress and it was a great choice... I am looking forward to wearing it before the warm weather ends.

In summary, I think the Goodwill, Cherry Creek is a worthwhile stop. Lots of treasurers in this location to be discovered. :D

Dress was $6.99 and sweater was $2.50



~Sassy Thrift Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment