Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Who is Sassy Thrift Chic?

One of my all Sassy Thrift Chic outfits!
My mission is saving money, saving the earth, educating others in the name of fashion!

I'm a single mother of two and I got into thrift shopping and vintage about five years ago when I lost 75 pounds. I needed to replace my work clothes about four times during that process and I didn't have the income to buy everything brand new. With no other choice I drug myself to the Salvation Army. On that first day I found a J-Jill skirt with the tags on it and other high end fashion. I was instantly hooked. 

My main goals are to share ideas about how to save money and where to go.

If you're interested in seeing my past years adventure please feel free to check me at on facebook http://www.facebook.com/SassyThriftChic

~STC

No comments:

Post a Comment